April 5, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Day 3

DAY 3


Today, this  room is speaking to my soul. I can imagine spending endless weekends under those crisp white sheets listening to the rain and enjoying some gummy bears (what? Don't judge me) and iced tea while reading a book.  This room reassures me of what I've always known: that neutrals are where it's at. I love how effortless this room looks-  "oh this ol' bookshelf? I just picked it up at a thrift store for $20 and I threw together these drawings in my grandpa's old sketchbook from WWII on my nature hike last weekend. Whatevs." The unfinished floor, the simple furniture, the blank, taupe walls, the down comforter that looks so cozy I am actually yawning right now- It's too perfect. Again, this room is speaking to my soul. And it is saying "create me someday and have a perfect life." And you know what? I gosh darn will... all that is missing is the golden retriever.


No comments:

Post a Comment