May 21, 2011

Re-inspired

 Once a year my mom and I make a point of getting out of town together for a mother-daughter weekend. The last couple days I have been in Seattle with her shopping at great boutiques, eating succulent food, 
exploring parts of the city we have never seen, and re-visiting some of our favorite spots. 

  It was quite a treat to spend time with my mom and the change of scenery re-inspired my design brain. I took a couple pictures of pretty little spots that caught my eye and have inspired me for spring/summer projects! 
When we returned home tonight I visited some of my favorite design blogs and have compiled 
a few new pictures with some of my favorite images that I've been collecting

 I LOVE all the glassware and neutral palette with natural wood. So basic and beautiful


Fresh flowers in glass jars are so beautiful in the summer! Or any time of year...


I love the scale of this dining area. Such a charming table and beautiful blue accents contrast perfectly with the enormous wall of windows. It makes this such a glamorous space.



The COLOR in this photo is gorgeous. Light blue paneling, a painted brick wall, and white wooden ceilings could make for a blah-feeling space but its decorated so beautifully that walls and ceiling add a perfect amount of interest without being overwhelming.


This is such an earthy, peaceful bathroom that I don't think I could ever get out of the tub. ahhh...


I love how this simple, vintage end table is accentuated with an old photograph that compliments it perfectly. And the vase of flowers adds such a feminine touch!


BEAUTIFUL.


Can I steal these flowers and put them next to my bed? 


 
A photo I took of a bed in Anthropologie that I LOVE. I am a big fan of all white sheets/duvets/pillows, but this is so beautiful! 



And I will!

Have a great weekend kiddos!


No comments:

Post a Comment